Most surfaces are fine to use, but it is best to find a relatively flat area that is big enough for the activity you are planning on doing and is clear of any obstructive and hazardous objects.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn out the Pod lights ?
- What type of surface is best to use for the Pods?
- Do I need a phone and a Bluetooth connection to use BlazePod?
- How long is the battery life?
- Are the Pods motion sensitive (proximity sensor) or only touch activated?
- How do I use the straps?
- How do I use the suction cup?
- What is the BlazePod adaptor and how do I use it?
- How do I charge my Pods?
- How far away can my mobile device be from the Pods?